Subwoofer filter Circuit






Subwoofer filter Circuit
This week,I would like to presnt many amplifier and audio circuit.
I wrote this circuit and hold the PCB long since learned to write offline Protel99 PCB with new opportunities, but did not try to do more.
Circuit to solve new to the buffer input for the signal R + L and cutting area of
​​the Muting issue and the cut-off point often fear for VR 4 floor hard so I divided into 2 layers using 2 the time that the cut frequency, if wanted. It has layers of fine cut to the same location.
I use ic tl072. And replace series  capacitor 0.022 with 0.047 . That a soft voice that sounds good offline but not feeling heavy and dial around the back lot, try changing the capacitor. Beyond the traditional. Intended to adjust to extremely low frequency adjustment for the store before so I think that the device is used. Could differ. I sent in this condition before.

Comments